These books are my all time favorites and it has added tremendous value to my life in one way or another. I personally believe that every man should read these book at some point in his life and the earlier the better for the knowledge in these books are worth every cent. Every one of these books are LWT Approved so make sure you get them and read them at least once. Click on the Images to be taken to the Amazon page if you do decide to purchase them. LWT approved, Nuff said.
Books that changed my Sex and Love Life
1. How to Succeed with Women – By Ron Louis and David Copeland: This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME BOOK. First game book that I had ever read in my life way back in 2007. Prior to that, I did not have sex for 4 long years during my prime in my early twenties and was failing with women miserably. I could barely get numbers and when I did, I was not able to build attraction on dates. I couldn’t get them to think of me romantically and definitely was not getting laid. I don’t remember exactly how I stumbled upon this book but I believe I was browsing the self help and relationships section of Border’s Book Stores looking for some kind of help with my attracting the opposite sex. The book stood out with it’s all black cover and the title How to Succeed with Women written on the spine in bold white letters. I pulled the book out of the shelf, browsed through it, then bought it. One of the best investments in my life. I read from front to back and utilized the knowledge and tips and was able to score with the Chinese Goldigger girl using the advice I gained from this book. From there on out, I improved my dating and sex life and I always credit this book, as the book that started it all for me. I vouch for this book and it was worth every penny I paid for it. LWT approved. Nuff said. Even from time to time, I find myself going back to this book to re-educate myself. The fundamentals in this book will apply to any generation. Click on the image for the link to the book.
Note: The book is more for men who looking to date women, not for quick hookups and one night stands.
2. Bang – By Roosh V: Where as How to Succeed with Women is more of a dating game book; Bang is more geared to night club/life easy hook up, fling, one night stand type of book. Roosh V is infamous in the PUA world and his work is famous worldwide and he is really one of the pioneers of the manosphere. His bang guide teaches on how long to wait to contact a girl after getting her number to giving actual dialougues on what to say on the texts, and what to do when your on the physical date with the girl. He teaches the moves to make, the things to say, even the strawberry game when on the first date to build attraction to lay a girl on the first date. Gaming classic. If your serious about gaming girls for dates and sex, and be successful at it, then this is a MUST READ.
Note: This guide is more for men who are looking for quick ups, one night stands. Men who want to pick up girls in the night life; bars, clubs.
3. Day Bang – By Roosh V: I’m a big follower of Roosh V throughout the years and even though his blog provides plenty of value for FREE, his books that you pay for provide even more value and his secrets in gaming women for sex are all exposed in his Bang Guides. Bang, is a predominately a pick up at bars, clubs, nightlife kind of guide whereas Day Bang is the exact opposite. I don’t really consider myself a night life person nor have I have picked up much girls from nightlife. Must of my hunting comes during the day, where I approach girls in coffee shops, shopping malls, hotel lobbies, on the street, in the subway. I will use a random opener like a pair of shoes they are wearing and make a comment on it or pretending to be lost and ask for directions then proceed to start a conversation with the girl. Almost most of the time, a girl is very receptive to a regular approach whereas during the nightlife, she might have her defensive bitch shield. I approached countless times during the day, gotten phone numbers which eventually turned into dates and then sex. Day Bang covers this to a full extent; on how to approach, where to approach, which girls that are approachable and want to say. Excellent value in this guide.
Note: This guide is for men who like to go out during the day and isn’t much of a night life kind of person. You can still flirt and pick up women during the day and this is my (LWT) preferred way of approaching and picking up girls.
4. TextAppeal – For Guys! The Ultimate Texting Game – By Michael Masters: Gone are the days of calling girls for dates and sex. Everything is about texting, social media, whats-app, etc. I can’t even remember how many times I lost a potential lay due to the fact that I didn’t text properly and refused to believe that even something like texting girls for date and sex, needed game. In comes this guide, Text Appeal FOR GUYS. Quite honstely, I was sick of texting a girl just to wait hours for a response that never fucking comes. I would have to retrace the text chain to see if I had texted something wrong or portrayed neediness and made myself seem uninteresting and unappealing. This guide is literally a step by step dialogue guide on how to text a girl for a date and keep it simple but appealing. In order words, it teaches you how to text girls to get laid.
Note: Getting the phone number is not the hard part. Sometimes texting the girl and getting her to even respond, let alone be willing to meet you on the date is the hard part. In this day and age, even texting needs to be gamed. Hence comes, the Texting game. Sometimes texting the right way, can be the difference to whether you get laid or not.
Books that changed my Financial Knowledge and got me questioning the Rat Race Lifestyle
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad – By Robert Kiyosaki: The book opened my eyes to a whole new world. All my life, I’ve been brainwashed thinking that the 9-5 job was the only means to any sort financial life. Think about it, we been lead to believe in going to college, getting good grades, get a job and work till your old and gray. Why were we forced to take crap like calculus when it doesn’t apply to real life scenarios. Wouldn’t it make more sense to take courses like accounting, stock investing, real estate investing, etc. instead. Rich Dad Poor Dad really opens you eyes to change your mentality and realize that financial IQ and education is just as important (if not more important) then any other type of education in life. Don’t think like a poor person or you will become a poor person. This book is all about mentality. You need a winning mentality to win. A fucking MUST READ.
6. Get Real Get Rich. Conquer the 7 Lies blocking you from Success – By Farrah Gray: Another financial IQ/Education book that removes the brainwash and gets your brain thinking out of the box on other LEGAL ways on how to make money other then the soul sucking 9-5 rat race office job. I dissected this book piece by piece, page by page, and proceeded to use my brain and brainstorm countless demands that I can supply and make money legally. Not much long after, I started my first online business and to this day, I give credit to this book for giving me the knowledge and inspiration.
Travel and Sex Adventure Books = Entertaining Reads
7. Naughty Nomad – Not your Typical Backpacker Story – By Mark Zolo: Read book, real shit. This documents this Irish explorer exploits around the world including sleeping with multiple women and capturing flags to traveling to life threatening experiences in the most dangerous and remote places in the world. A Fun Read
8. Black Passenger in a Yellow Cab – Stephen Bryan: Story of a Black man’s sexual exploits with Japanese women during his stay in Japan. This book is unbelievable and this black guy just plows through the Japanese pussy like it was some kind of porn movie come true. I can’t tell you how envious I am since I love Japanese girls and hope to do that kind of damage on the little island one day.
9. Around the World in 80 Girls – By Neil Skywalker: I think the title pretty much sums it all up. Similar to the naughty nomad book, an adventure and sex memoir. Another fun read
10. How to Date a White Woman. A Practical Guide for Asian Men – By Adam Quan: The racist monkey Steve Harvey recently made a mockery of this book on his show and proceeded to mock and humiliate Asian men on how we were undesirable and no female in the right mind would want to date us.
He made fun of this guide on his show and made a complete mockery of it along with the Asian Male population. Funny thing is that he gave this book so much exposure now that it selling on Amazon for ridiculous prices. Not his intent but I’m sure the author of this guide is smiling all the way to the bank.
My opinion of this book is although I agree with some of the points, I also disagree with others. However, it is based on his own opinions and experiences and as an Asian man I can relate to some of the material in this guide.